The Dogtra E-Fence 3500 containment system is an effective underground containment system with a rechargeable collar for mild to stubborn dogs. Set custom boundaries around your property and allow your dog to be safe in your yard.
Contain your dog without the use of conventional fencing that can be chewed through, jumped over or dug under. The Dogtra e-Fence 3500 system includes 500 feet of boundary wire and 50 training flags. Purchase Dogtra Expansion kits to enclose larger areas.
What is a Containment System?
A Containment System is the cost-effective alternative to traditional fencing. You create an in-ground hidden fence using a boundary wire. The detailed instructional video and/or DVD guides you through the easy-to-follow self-installation process.
When your dog is wearing a containment collar and approaches the boundary area, he hears a warning tone. If he continues toward the boundary, he receives a harmless but effective electrical stimulus that reminds him to stay in the “safe” part of the yard.
You can also use a containment system to block off areas such as gardens, swimming pools, or anywhere else you don’t want your dog to go. If you have a traditional fence, but a dog who likes to dig under or jump over it, installing the boundary wire just inside the perimeter of the fence could be your answer.
Most importantly, these systems provide freedom for your dog to run AND peace of mind for you.
Dogtra E-Fence 3500 Features
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager
- Low to Medium Power Stimulation
- Ultra-Compact Receiver/Collar
- Fully Waterproof Receiver/Collar
- EZ Coding for Extra Receivers
- 40-Acre Maximum Area Coverage
- Wire Continuity Indicator
- For Dogs as Small as 15 lbs.
- 1-Year Warranty
Dogtra E-Fence 3500 Safety Features
- Dogtra’s e-Fence system collars use state-of-the-art microcomputer technology. The receiver has an automatic control that limits the stimulus to eight seconds.
- Dogtra’s filtering system prevents reception from outside sources other than your transmitter.