The compact, portable Delta Inbounds dog containment, activity tracking, and training system allows you to wirelessly set boundaries anywhere for your dog.
Contain up to 2 dogs within up to a 2-acre area, and if they breach that boundary, they can safely return without correction. LED beacon lights make it easy to spot your dog at night. The Garmin Delta Inbounds System also features our industry-leading built-in BarkLimiter dog training collar to deter nuisance barking.
It works with the Garmin Canine app on your compatible smartphone to help you monitor activity.
- Wireless/Portable Base Station – small, lightweight, fully portable base station is easily moveable and reconfigurable. Simply plug the base unit in anywhere there’s an available outlet to create a temporary boundary are for your pet when you’re camping, traveling or relocating.
- Flexible Containment Area – provides a circular containment area with a radius of up to 2 acres (roughly 150 feet)
- Safe Return – Dogs that leave the containment area may safely return without correction
- Long and Short Contact Points – comfortable plastic contact points allow for extended wear and come in both long and short lengths to accommodate various coat lengths (optional metal contact points are available separately MetCP)
- BarkLimiter Technology – Industry-leading bark detection and correction technology with settable levels help to keep your dog quite
- Garmin Canine App – works with the free, easy-to-use Garmin Canine mobile app to help you set perimeters, monitor your dog’s activity and give training corrections directly from your compatible smartphone
- Corrective Training – use your compatible smartphone as a remote handheld trainer by simply pressing a key on the Garmin Canine app’s training display to gently correct your dog with vibration, tone alert, or stimulation
- LED Beacon Lights – built-in high-intensity LED beacon lights aid in nighttime visibility